Delicious

I'm craving beef pho for a long time, then I searched on yelp where I can find halal beef pho in Berlin and tadaaaaaa... I found this place. :)

Besonderheiten

In Delicious wird es sehr viel wert drauf gelegt das sie an genehm und in ruhe ihr essen geniessen können. Und das nicht weit von der Schlossstr. entfernt. Wir bieten asiatische Hausmannskost an. Wir achten darauf das wir fast für alle Kunden was haben deshalb sind alle unsere Gerichte Islamisch helal/halal sind. Wir bieten auch Vegetarische oder Vegane Gerichte an.
Wir freuen uns auf ihren Besuch!
Ihr Delicious Team



   

They have modern ambience and simple furniture, but I really like how they wrote the introduction on their menu. The menu is not like a formal menu on the big restaurant, it's handwritten and they explain every menu they have, so I think it'll help people have more understand what kind of food they'll be eating and (maybe) help them to choose the right foods ^o^



What I ate there? Of course Pho Bo ( Beef Pho )! And what is Pho?

Phở or pho[1] (pronounced variously as /fʌ//fə//fər/, or /f/;[2] Vietnamese: [fəː˧˩˧]) is a Vietnamese noodle soup consisting of broth, linguine-shaped rice noodles called bánh phở, a few herbs, and meat, primarily served with either beef or chicken.[3] Pho is a popular food in Vietnam[4] and the specialty of a number of restaurant chains around the world. Southern Vietnamese eat it for breakfast and occasionally lunch, whereas those from northern Vietnam consume it at any time of day ~Wikipedia~


When it come, I was really shocked, because of the (big) plate (with good price too) and how generous this place gave me the herbs, I never have been in a vietnamese restaurant which gave me so much (herbs) condiment like this place. Maybe for some of you, it's just normal thing, but for me, it was such a surprise. The Pho itself was sooooo good, but because I like salty food, I want to have my Pho  a little bit salty, but I couldn't find salt on the table and I'm to shy to asked the chef , so I didn't asked salt, kekeke.


   

Do you know how your mouth start to feel watery after you see some kinds of foods. It happen to me after my Pho come! kekeke




This lemonade thing is really refreshing, it was made from crushed lemon, sugar , carbonated water and ice. I think It'll be good to drink this on hot summer. 

I like this restaurant. The people who came that night were very multicultural ( Asians, Germans, non Germans, an African), the chef (he is the waiter too) is nice and the food is good and inexpensive too. I want to go there (again) but it's sooo far away from my house, so I always think twice to go there to try another menu like Bahn Mi. Maybe when I'm not that lazy (again) I'll go there. Let see.  \(^o^)/



Delicious

Deitmerstr. 13

12163 Berlin
Steglitz

Yelp Review:















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment when you like my posts :) Thank ypu :)