Lecker Song

I know that I'm really a lazy girl. So before my photos become a waste, I will just upload my photos and then I'll make a review when I'm not lazy ( when am I not lazy?  Good question actually and probably I don't have any answer for it )


Cozy little space, it was really crowded when I went there for the first time
and because of that I went home even I didn't try it.


Can you see golfishes on my cup?


Sanse ( Dumplings with shrimps and shallots filling
and of course with mushroom, bamboo shoots and carrot as toppings ) 
Vegetable dumplings with green beans, seeweeds and carrots fllling


Xiao Jiao ( Dumplings with shrimps and bean sprouts filling )






      



Lecker Song

Schliemannstr. 19

10437 Berlin

Prenzlauer Berg


Internet Review:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment when you like my posts :) Thank ypu :)